For all the moms who work outside the home, what do you do and would you like to change jobs/careers?

Msunique80

Asked by Msunique80 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• I'm an office manager by day and I do affiliate marketing at night.

http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/       

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I work for a bank in a desk job and although my job is ok, I would like to do something different. I just cant figure out what that something different is...I have a clue, but I feel like I am "in too deep" right now to start down that road. For the record I think that I would like to do counseling or something related...
    Msunique80

Answer by Msunique80 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i work at a holiday inn as a desk manager i would really like 2 be a photographer
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I am a nurse and I love being a nurse! I would not change professions for anything. I did have a few different career paths that I followed before becoming a nurse and nothing else gives me the self satisfaction like nursing does.

It is the hardest job (And I even worked industrial construction for five years) but it is the best job.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I am a Staff Trainer. I moved into this job from Project Management and lately I've started thinking I would like to go back. I miss working with my customers.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 2:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I work at a bar p/t and I do event planning and a few home based businesses. I like going to the bar to get a break and to be in a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Its great for gas and spending money. Im starting photography up as well. I stay pretty busy, I love it
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Im an operations manager for a mortgage brokerage...now way I want any other job! I love this job. It's a feel good one...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I it did already! I was a therapist, but what I really wanted was to work from home. Now I am doing exactly that!  I have a successful Passion Parties business and a team of consultants that I train and support. I've never been happier!

Sandra

www.creatingyourpassion.com 

Sandra124

Answer by Sandra124 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My name is Fran, I work with a bed and bath company as a independent distributor. I host bed and bath parties. I only host parties on Saturday's and make great money. Working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties and encourage your family, friends, and customers to host parties too. You will earn 10% commission on every item you sell, and 5% commission from every party that someone host for you. You don't have to stock any inventory, The company will drop ship orders directly to your customers. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. This is truly a great company to work with. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 5:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2008