I just found out that........

I prego wit my second baby i haven't told any one yet i need some creative ideas on how 2 tell everyone and how 2 really surprise my bf i don't want 2 tell him till christmas any ideas ladies

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Take your due date, and put that on a note card placed in a box. Write something like- This present will arrive "Due Date". Then wrap it up really nice and let him open it up.
    For the family, do the same thing only on the gift tag write To: The Whole Family, From: (your spouse and your name). Then have the head of the whole family open it- like his mom, grandma, ect. Place the notecard in the box and have it say "We give you on "Due Date" a new addition to our wonderful family! Then sit back and watch the water works! LOL
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• you could take a box and wrap it up in pretty paper place it under the tree with his name on it so when christmas comes and he opens it up he finds out. as far as the contents of the box im not so sure. it could b a pregnancy test or a picture of a baby or a stork makin a delivery or a card or note. the note could say ummmmm......should we paint the nursury pink or blue. lol i hope this helps
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 2:29 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• i read some where else that a lady told another lady that she should come out with a bow on her belly with a note that said hi daddy or something
    sounded great to me

BUT IT WAS NOT MY IDEA I DID SEE IT ELSE WHERE! i dont want anyone to think i took it and was trying to use it as my own
    lonelymommyof2

Answer by lonelymommyof2 at 2:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• When I was prego I told my grandma (and most of my family) by giving her a bib and baby rattle. . . I like the bow on the belly though.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 4:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008