• In the Spotlight:

what do think of parents buying theyre girls butt logo pants?

you know those silly stupid look at my butt pants. with words on the back saying "sassy" "sexy" and stuff. i think thats soo stupid and sad! why wear them?? i have seen a 5 yr old wearing them!!!
i wouldnt even wear them!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• the ones that say sexy and stuff are ridiculous. but the other ones.. its never even crossed my mind of it being a reason to " look at a little 5 year old girls butt"

thats just sick.
    Anonymous

• i have a pair of pants that say hand free but my dad got them for me when i was sixteen lol
    Anonymous

• I don't see one thing wrong with them, except for the sluttier logos. When I was 14/15 I wore them all the time, but mine always said Angel or something along those lines.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Neither of my daughters will be wearing those. Even if they don't say "sexy" or something like that, they are meant to resemble the ones that do.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 2:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I'm not comment either way about it~ To each their own! What irritates me is the fact that ALL sweats now have writing on the butt! It doesn't matter if you approve or not, It's the ONLY option!

nikk1331

Answer by nikk1331 at 2:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• yes i agree, why do you want a saying of some sort on your butt? its bad enough there's logo's out there on shirts that draw attention to boobs.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I have boys, but see cheerleaders in their class wearing sweats with "cheer" on the butt. I'm sorry, but if I had girls, I would not want them wearing any words on their butts. It only draws attention to it and I'm so paranoid about pedophiles.
    Anonymous

• I don't like them....I don't want anyone seeing my child's backside with the word sexy on it....they are children....not adults.
    RenaeMom3277

Answer by RenaeMom3277 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• some people are so uptight on here...as long as it doesnt say "sexy" or something along those lines who cares...not everyone is looking at your kid's ass....i have a pair that say Army on them....and also there are pants for newborns with patches or words on the butt and everyone thinks those are "so cute"
    Anonymous

• i don't like the provocative type. i did buy a pair of pants a while ago from the gap that were almost a jogging suit for the baby that said "baby gap" on the butt. but never would you see my BABY have anything that says sexy or hottie non of that is acceptable! it just screams LOOK AT MY BUTT!!!!!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 4:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2008