ok i am 26 weeks pregnant and sometimes when i sneeze i get really sharp pains in my lowe abdomin and not only when i sneeze but if i turn worng and my belly button area has also been hurting me really bad i cant bend or turn and it hurts to the touch has anyone experienced this please help..

and these thing happen at different times but it does happen alot.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i experienced the same thing. dr said it was common...cant remember why but he just said it was normal....especially the sneezing thing
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 11:15 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Thats normal. At 26 weeks pregnant your baby is about 1 pound. Just think...in the next 14 weeks your baby will grow at least another 6 pounds on average. Your body is growing and stretching to accomadate your new baby. Good luck...and don't get too frustrated...you will probably be pretty uncomfortable until the arrival of your beautiful baby.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 2:04 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• That just happened to me last night! I sneezed and I had a pain on my left side! I sorta freaked out, but now that I've read this, I see it's normal.
    Anonymous