Does your SO do this? How does it make you feel?

Yesterday afternoon my SO got angry at me for complaining about our lack of time together and took off to work. I still havent heard from him. I know he is at work,that is not the point. I work too. I am just mad he takes off when we get into arguments and ignores me. Its not fair I have to talk to him when HE is ready. Its not fair. What should I do? I havent heard from him at all. I dont know where he went last night. I called,texted,etc. Does your SO ever tell you its over and takes off like this? I am beyond furious and devastated!

sweetest-sin7

Asked by sweetest-sin7 at 2:58 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Mine does the same!!!! If you figure out a solution pass it along PLEASE!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• My SO has NEVER done anything like this to me. We rarely argue, BUT when we do we try to handle it like adults. Your SO seems to be a big baby that might just need a good butt whipping...seriously! He just needs to act like an adult, but if this is a pattern it might be he's with someone else. That's what I would think
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 3:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• He is not a cheater, I know it may sound like it. He really is at work,trust me...I check on it al. WE dont have a lying or cheating problem...he is just immature. He even blocked me from his myspace and wrote he is starting over. Um,OK. How immature! I just cant believe he always does this same stuff and takes off!!!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• sometimes but not very often some men think they got too much pride to admit faults. so with that they assume that it would make them less of a man if they came to apologize. they usually wait till you make the first call to say sorry till they break. good luck and hope everything works out.
    mama28th

Answer by mama28th at 3:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• If my DH did that, his stuff would be in the front yard.Leaving and not coming home for days just because we had a argument. he would have to do some definite ass kissing to make things right. When he did come home I wouldn't say anything to him.

Answer by louise2 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Yah, I've been calling and stuff, but it just makes me seem like the annoying crazy biotch.LOL. I just tell him I miss him and want to talk. Oh,well. I tried. I was just hoping im not the only one who this happens to!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• No, he never has. Since you are so very unhappy, and this seems to be not the first time, perhaps you should consider making a new life for yourself. I hope things work out and that you find the happiness that you deserve.

Answer by Bmat at 3:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

mama28th

Answer by mama28th at 3:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Your SO is not very stable...in turn that would make me feel that the relationship is not solid.
    You need to put your heels deep down in the ground and tell him what you will not tolerate.
    If you are thinking about getting married to this person, I would think again. He acts like a kid in high school. does he peel out after he leaves...Not trying to bash you, just trying to open up your eyes..and no my SO doesen't do this if he did his shit would be on the lawn next to Louise's SO's shit.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 3:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• YOu need to leave your immature SO. I am assuming you guys are grown adults and not high school kids? WOW!!!!!!!! I would be assuming hes cheating if he ignores my texts, and calls. Sorry you are in a very unhealthy relationship. He is very unstable individual.
    aznblond9

Answer by aznblond9 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2008