35 wks

i went to the doc today im 35 wks and 1 day he told me i have fluid around my feet . ieve been haveing a lot of cramping and i told him about it but its like he dont care he didnt check me or anything just told me to come back in 2 wks

dunaganbaby

Asked by dunaganbaby at 3:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it's just because that is normal. i went through the same thing. my doctor reassured me that all of these uncomfortable "minor" pains are perfectly normal. i guess they see so much really go wrong, that it just does not phase them, like it does us!
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 3:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• Commen at stage im 36 weeks and having the same thing!! just a part of pregnancy
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• retaining water is normal at 35 weeks, just try to keep your feet elevated as much as you can and drink as much water as possible.. As for the cramping, you should tell them again and make it a point that you want everything explained to you. Cramping can also be normal during pregnancy, maybe he just thought it wasn't a big deal. Thats no reason to ignore you though, some drs just don't have very good bedside manners.
    mamaof2748

Answer by mamaof2748 at 3:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2008