For Caylee

I saw this and thought I should share it. Please bump. I wasn't sure where to put it.

Dear Mommy...I see you smile down there below...are those tears of joy you show? I'm glad your happy, although you lied...I'd love to be right by your side...but by your choice, I view from above...tell my Grandparents I send my love...it's Beautiful here, is all I can say...your life will go on... without me in your way. Love Caylee XOXO......found this on a comment ...it deserves to be reposted

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• nice poem, but an injustice was done today to children everywhere. Casey was never held accountable for her behavior growing up and that is why she is the way she is. And yet her parents are still enabling her. Shame on Casey and her parents and shame on our justice system. "bella vita" indeed.

I guess Lindsay Lohan will play her in the made for tv movie - same immature and narcissistic behavior - sickening.
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 2:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Oh, I totally agree with you. I was in shock when I heard the verdict.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:39 AM on Jul. 6, 2011