Have you read 'The Reason Driven Life"?

by Robert Price. I found it to be very insightful and thought-provoking.

Jazzmim

Asked by Jazzmim at 10:39 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I looked it up on Amazon.com because of your question, otherwise I had not heard of it. This would be a useful book to someone who is questioning, as I was several years ago. It's good to have balance so people can make their own decisions.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Do you possibly mean "The Purpose Driven Life". If so.....I plan to....My husband has to read and report on it as part of his AA groups recovery plan.
    Brianne036

Answer by Brianne036 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Nope, it is how I said, author Robert Price. I found it in my public library quite by accident. It is kind of "in answer" to the similar named bestseller. The author is/was a pastor, I believe, and Biblical scholar. To me, he seems to understand the Bible and the character of Jesus more than Rick Warren and the Christian popular culture of today. Anyway, interesting read.
    Jazzmim

Answer by Jazzmim at 8:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2008