What age shou ld they stop feeling the boobie for comfort?

My daughter is almost 2 1/2. She only does it sometime when going to sleep ha just tonight I said "lets fold our hamds and say our prayers." She says, "okayyy fold your hands boobie" baha. I busted out laughing.

Anyway what age? And do I just rip her away from it? She nursed for a yr and a half so theyve always comforted her.

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• She will probably grow out of it on her own, I would leave it till she is about 3 then if there is no sign of her going away from it gently try to start discouraging it by diverting her attention elsewhere.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 2:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• No reason to change anything. Sounds very normal.
    :-)

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• When she's ready. Don't deprive her to conform to some kind of "social norm". kwim? Let her need you.
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 4:20 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• k :) i thought so, just didnt know when it was "too far" thanks ladies, ill let it continue to comfort her. <3
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Jul. 7, 2011