has your child ever tattled on you?

to your hubby?? lol maybe a bad way or a good way??

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 3:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Just for Fun

• YES!

My oldest just ratted me out the other day. I was trying to secretly bring home a second cat with homes that he wouldn't be able to tell since he avoids them at all costs. But noooooo.....I saw people giving pets away and sent her to see if they were kittens. They happened to be dogs but still she totally gave me away when we got home. Without any shame either!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• When i left dinner later one night and they told they're dad i did'nt feed them lol but all i can say is i never missed dinner again lol
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My kids think they can tattle on me to my mom and she's going to do something about it LOL
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• not my ds but when hubby and I were dating he LOVED his car, well one day I went around a snowy corner right into the snowbank, his brother, SIL and nephew came along with in a few minutes (before we all had cell phones) and we were able to push the car right out. We told his nephew "do not tell uncle" he was 8yo at the time and we all got to my inlaws and the first thing that kid said was to yell "Hey Uncle J Aunt D put your can in the snowbank!" Then he looked at me stuck out his tongue and laughed!
    Anonymous

• Everytime I catch my son doing something wrong and call him on it he tells on me to my husband and the reverse for him. DS also tells on his teacher to me everyday for the same kind of thing.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• My son doesn't say much about me but he is always coming to me & telling on his Daddy when my son gets a scolding. HA!
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 3:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I tattled on my mom once - to her very favoriate aunt who taught her to cook (good old South GA style).

I said, in all my sweet innocence, "Aunt Bert, you should make potatoes out of the box the way Mommy does it - that way there are no lumps!"

Yeah....I did that once. ONLY once.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:42 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• lol yes...I spit in my ex's soup and my son told a couple people. He didn't see me do it, he overheard me tell someone else
    Anonymous

• No, they know better than to cross Mommy.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:04 PM on Dec. 16, 2008