What do you think of/label a person who...

1. changes outfits at least 2 times a day. Not because the clothes are soiled or a date is happening. Because they changed their mind about what hey wanted to wear, because they like to look good always.

2. who cleans everyday. Not your light wiping off the counters or cleaning up after meals. A top to bottom omg the inlaws are coming over whole house cleaning.

3. like to look perfect. Trying out the latest exercise fads like Insanity or P90X, HAS to be toned tight and skinny and always is. Like literally a month after giving birth back to a size 3 pant.

4. Lets her kids "express themselves" at least that's what it's called when their kid pee's in the kitchen drawers...it's ok they are just expressing themselves. Yet calls your parenting into check.

5. Obsessively tans, no paleness here please, highlights hair and thinks its cool to pamper themselves but get angry when the hubby wants something.

6. Who is nice to your face, comes to you with her problems and listens to yours. IS the sweetest person ever, but after years of being a BFF they turn around and reveal the knife they had in your back the whole time, but it's you fault not theirs. They let you know what they REALLY have thought about you this whole time. Oh and they lied and said they were going to hang out one last time before moving but really didn't mean it and moved away then over the "safety" of the internet told you what they really thought of you.

7. Who call you up and want to hangout NOW, no warning just hey lets go, also it's like 8am in the morning and get mad when you say no.

I want honesty here please...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sounds like someone to me that is very shallow and vain and only thinks about their needs and what makes them happy. I don't think i could be friends with someone like this though not because i am a bitch or anything but i couldn't deal with them always acting like they were better then i was and critisizing what i did.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• That's what I like to call.."a real piece of work" - to be nice. That is the type of female I def wouldn't hang out with, and cut her out of my life without regret. Yikes, dude.
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 4:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• okay so I'm not alone in this lol. She actually cut herself out of my life but now that I see the whole picture I see it's for the better :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My best friend's mom, who isn't in her life. There's a reason for that.
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 6:03 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• anal retentive LOL
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 6:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I say that that person has something loose in the head. She may have some issues that she needs to handle to help herself that she is not telling you or anyone. And putting people down makes insecure people feel better. Also, anyone that calls at 8am in the morning to do something and gets mad at you because you're not ready to jump at that time in the morning is selfish. The world is more about them than anyone else, least of all their kid. They may think they're giving their kid independence and teaching them to be their own person, but they are doing their kid or kids a disservice - they are not teaching boundaries. A kid taught this way, in my opinion, is going to think they can get away with anything and won't fit in the workplace because they will likely get fired.
    hsurp1

Answer by hsurp1 at 6:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Someone who feels pretty unwelcomed in the world, is fighting to feel secure 24/7 and gets that feeling in getting up on others from time to time. You've not lost anyone worth having I think. I feel sorry for her.
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 6:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Lol are you describing the Real Housewives of ....fill in the blank....?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I used to be friends with her.. key words...USED TO BE
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 8:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• At least the pee is cleaned out of the drawers regularly.

I try not to label people, but I have a terror of cleaning too much that has been upon me for 20 years, so I would not really know someone like that. Besides I am kind of anti-obsessed with appearances, so she would have no interest in me at all.
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 9:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2011