Omfg i am in so much pain...

my jaw is out of whack, i think i still have a bit of sinus infection lingering, and my damn head hurts so bad i can't sleep. it's 3:40am and i haven't slept yet. i took 600mg of advil at 12 so can't even do that. agh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Health

• feel better

jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am SOO with you. Neither can I. It is now 5:20 am and I have my great grand daughter to care for beginning at 8 am. Have you any kind of sleeper you can take. (I took Lunesta 2 hours ago and it has done NO good!) Have you tried watching reruns of things like Doogie Houser, MD or Happy Days on one of the cable networks? Keep volume so you can just barely hear it, lie on your side facing TV with eyes just open enough to see the screen and sort of stare at it. Sometimes that puts me to sleep quickly. It just isn't working tonight. Good luck and I hope perhaps you are sleeping by now.
    ellielouwho

Answer by ellielouwho at 5:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Get well soon!
    MsPhyllis1985

Answer by MsPhyllis1985 at 7:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Try Sudafed - it clears sinus congestion really well and will probably make you feel a lot better! :o)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Zyrtec works wonders for me. not only does it help sinuses, it helps you sleep! I hope you feel better!
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 6:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• hope you get some relief soon
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2011