Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you know? adult content

if you have a UTI or something more serious


Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Health

Level 47 (254,089 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • UTI - burning or discomfort when peeing.
    Kidney infection - can be silent or back ache near kidneys.
    Either way - don't play around, don't try OTC "remedies" they are PREVENTATIVES not cures - go to a Urologist.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 7:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

  • Burning while urinating, feeling the urge to go even though you just went, pain in your lower belly, feverish (?) feeling ill.

    Answer by Autumn07 at 6:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

  • You don't... its best to call your doctor... either way you don't want it to go untreated...
    You could try to take AZO tablets from your pharmacy & see if that helps. Although this is a cure for either, you still need an antibotic from your doctor.
    What are your symptoms?

    Answer by SassySue123 at 6:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

  • it burns when you pee

    Answer by samurai_chica at 7:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

  • Burning when you pee and/or the frequent urge to urinate.  Back ache and fever for kidney infection.


    Answer by beeky at 7:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

  • If there is any reason to suspect something more serious a doctor should be the one to decide I think.

    Answer by Womamhood at 6:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2011