Casey Anthony verdict

what is your opinion on this verdict they just passed down?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• While I am disappointed I guess it was fair. No one could really prove anything without shadow of a doubt. Do I think she did it? Of course I do- she is guilty as sin it's self! Did the Prosecutors prove it completely? No. They couldn't possibly. TO much time had passed, the crime scene proved nothing except she was dead, no cause of death, no evidence of who may have done it and not one person could stick to a single story. This trail was filled with lies and personal motive.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It's disgusting. I want to cry and scream. That mother is trash and should never be allowed to live a free life.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 7:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think if she did not kill her baby, she would have said what happened to her. She kept her mouth shut for a reason. They cannot say she's guilty without proper evidence though. They had a ton of evidence that said she MIGHT have killed her, but none that said she actually did. Without anyone to say they saw her do it, they cannot really say she is guilty. I don't think the Judicial system failed, i think they did their job. It's just really sad that she got away with murder....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I was in awe. The thing I find most unbelievable is how she waited a month to contact police about her missing little girl and kept on partying. Someone in that family knows something. But I think this will be a case like Jon Bonet's....possibly never getting solved. I did not follow all of the court proceedings, but I thought the prosecution presented a strong case in closing arguments. I believe it's not really my place to judge anyone and I'm very glad I was not or have not been a juror.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 7:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• The jury let a child killer of the worst kind go free. We all know she was guilty and had no remorse, imagine killing your child and driving around with her decomposing in the back of her car while she partied. She then threw her in a swamp and partied more. To make it even worse she'll be able to make millions with books, interviews and movies. She makes me sick and her lawyer too.
    koolkidsmom

Answer by koolkidsmom at 7:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Honestly, I feel that she is guilty! Ididn't even know about this until I got on facebook today because we don't have regular channels at my house as of yet...but from what I know she murdered her own child and it's like she doesn't even care! How can you not care? She got away with murder and it's wrong! I hope that some day that little girl does get justice...she didn't deserve what she got. She was just a kid...who didn't even get to really live her life...
    Hershey_kisses

Answer by Hershey_kisses at 7:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Our Judicial System failed again!!!!!!!!

anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• The system failed big time!

Answer by older at 7:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• So bad and wrong. I live about an hour from there so coverage is constant. Poor Caylee!
    mollgirl59

Answer by mollgirl59 at 7:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It'll be interesting to see what happens when the jury finds out everything they didn't hear during the trial. When they realize they let a baby killer go free. We can all be sure that she will strike again.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 7:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2011