Stupid Bitc*

So my SS went to his mother for a month for summer visitation in another state. And we knew we could count on her to say he was beaten, bruised, abused in every which way. She filed all kinds of police reports, you name it she did it. Luckily we took him to his pedi (he's 9) one hour before she picked him up and got documentation he was in perfect health head to toe. The stupid bitch and all her games finally caught up to her, her stupid ass is sitting in jail as we speak for filing false police reports! I hope she gets her ass beat down. There's more to this story that goes back 7 years, but her lies and bs stories finally got the best of her!!

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 7:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• That is brilliant that you had a health report from immediately before she saw him!
    Verrine

Answer by Verrine at 8:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Good. I can't stand when people use their children as pawns. Hope this is a lesson for others.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• did he have any bruises on him? becasue if you took him to the doctor and he was fine, then she filed a report and he was bruised? I would take him back to the ped and have them check him out again for any signs of abuse on her part, just to be sure. Sad, terribly sad, but do what you have to do to keep him safe from her too. Poor thing, she is emotionally abusing him in this way.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 10:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Great idea!!!!
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 7:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• That was an awesome idea on your part. Congrats!
    kit_manson

Answer by kit_manson at 7:39 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Smart thinking mama!!!!
    anichols1

Answer by anichols1 at 7:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I had to do this with my kids once, my ex wrote me saying they were abused. Took then to doctor.
    Glad to hear the what goes around, comes around, as finally made full circle.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 7:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• :)
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 8:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think it was very smart of you to have the pediatrician check SS out right before mom got him..... good way to document that all was well with the child and he did not come to any harm while with you/dad. I think it is great that her lies and BS finally caught up to her!!!! She is getting what she deserved!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:39 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Wow, thats SO very sad for this little boy she is messing with his head like this.. I would admit to being lost wihtout my son so I can understand her trying anything and everything to get him back but it doesn't seem like a mentally sane thing to do in her case and like you said, she LOST custody so she must be nutty anyway so sad.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:06 PM on Jul. 6, 2011