Routine all messed up!

I think I'm going to be in a for a few long weeks with dd. Her routine has been in chaos for quiet sometime now. Dh was laid off for about am onth, so instead of going to daycare she was staying home with him. He finally got back to work full time and she was back into her normal routine (my mom Mon, and Weds, DC Tues, Thrus, Fri). But now teh dc is closed this week. So she is spending all week with my mom. And this week my sister is up with her boys. Then next week the factory dh works in is shut down for vacation (would make too much sense to do it this week!). I don't like sending her to daycare if one of us is going to be home. But he will prob take her two days just so seh can go. Btw dd is 18mos. But how can I help her adjust to this so she's not a little monster at home? And so sh e will go to sleep at night?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I would think will all the excitement during the day she would be very entertained and at night sleep like an angel.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 7:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Try to keep the timing of things the same even if the location is different. Have meals at approximately the same time, naps at the same time and lots of play time so she wears herself out!
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011