Ever fancied a food fight? Ever had one?

Gosh, that'd be fun

Womamhood

Asked by Womamhood at 7:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• No. I worked too hard for years to raise and harvest and preserve the food my family ate. Food fights are wasteful. Instead of food, maybe through something else- banana peels and apple parings maybe- something that people wouldn't eat.

Answer by Bmat at 8:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• That's a good point. I'm really just daydreaming, feeling playful and daft. It would be extremely self indulgent and vulgar if it really happened I suppose. All real life considerations aside, I would love it! lol
    Womamhood

Comment by Womamhood (original poster) at 8:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I haven't but I witnessed one at my sisters wedding. The 2-tiered cake got ruined because everyone was taking pieces and throwing it. It was the biggest hillbilly wedding I have ever seen.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:44 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• yeah they would happen when i was in school and i had one at my 15 birthday party. its something teenagers and children do.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I never have but I think it would be fun if I am wasting somebody elses money and not mine. (lol)
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 9:48 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Our college dining hall had one- it was horrible. The lights went out, food, utensils, dishes were fly, tables overturned. Needless to say, the University admin were angry. This incident was in the 70's and during final's week.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:31 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• no
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:21 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• no
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:46 PM on Jul. 7, 2011