Casey-free zone!

If you DON'T want to talk about the Casey Anthony trial and verdict, post here!

tinamatt

Asked by tinamatt at 8:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Clearly it's not Casey free, seeing as it says her name twice in the OP and once in my own comment.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 8:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• haha I agree but at the same time I am so sick of it. We have a case where I live that is far worse than this and I am glad it is not getting the media attention. get over it people, what's done is done. If you think you can do it better than become a lawyer or a part of the law system all together
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 8:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I'm in court reporting school, but the court reporter has to remain absolutely neutral (although I'm sure plenty of CR's have opinions on the cases they report!)
    tinamatt

Comment by tinamatt (original poster) at 8:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Eh- I have been busy and unable to answer any of them yet... ask me tomorrow. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Only if it comes w/ a Nancy Grace free zone! That woman drives me crazy!!! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• OK, we can also make it a Nancy Grace-free zone as well!
    tinamatt

Comment by tinamatt (original poster) at 8:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Casey Anthony Casey Anthony Casey Anthony Casey Anthony Casey Anthony Nancy Grace Nancy Grace Nancy Grace Nancy Grace Nancy Grace

Yuck. While typing that I saw their faces morph together. I just saw the boogeyman.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughter

Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 8:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I wonder how many people had a similar reaction, Pookiekins. :-)
    tinamatt

Comment by tinamatt (original poster) at 8:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• That woman just annoys me ... the one we aren't going to mention. Watched her on GMA this morning and asked my hubby if I could go punch her in the face. There is just something about her that makes me want to beat her mercilessly.

Now that the CA trial is over, the next big one (and I'm positive it will get major media coverage) will be the Zahra Baker trial. *sigh* I'm not looking forward to that because unless they have a change of venue (fingers crossed) the trial will be held 2 blocks from my house.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2011