How odd life can be .

when I was younger and first married at 18 and after having my son and daughter (who are a 13 months apart)... I was very particular about how I pictured my life... even when my husband and i started having problems, i knew that I could never have children with another man, that just seemed disgusting to me, and i knew I wouldnt marry or even bring another man around my kids until they were alot older...

I vividly remember these thoughts ( i am thinking about them now because I found a letter I had wrote back then) ...

My husband and I divorced, and 7 years later I found myself married again and with another set of a boy and girl who are 13 months apart ... again I felt the way i did the first time... I loved our new family and i just couldnt imagine ever starting over again... let alone have any more kids -- 4 was enough for me...

well you guessed it -- 7 years later I am married to someone else, my 5th child is almost 6 months old and I just found out i am pregnant again !!!!!

I never planned them, my first 3 were the only "planned" children ( i am getting "fixed" after this baby too lol) ... But I think how crazy this could be if this child is born when my now youngest gets to that 13 month mark....

Also... all three of my husbands names were Chris ! ( first 2 is christopher, my current is christian)

someone looking outside of my life must think I have some sort of mental problem or something, or that I have planned this sort of life.... and it just makes me feel so silly thinking that all those years ago it made me sick to think of ever having children by different men... and yet here I am not sick at all lol...

( i was also up all night with my youngest, so this might be a sleep deprived post too lol)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• That is crazy. Maybe you will get some sleep today.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• how wild is that! That number 13 is just a weird part of your life. Better hope it don't mean you'll wind up with a Baker's dozen. LOL j/k!!
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 8:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Kinda makes me wonder where you will be in 7 years lol... Life happens we change and we grow. Sometimes our partners grow with us and sometimes they don't.

I did see a study that said in the future on average most people with have 3 life partners. Hitting the major age markers of their life, just some food for thought. (Don't really know hubby & I have been married for 21 yrs this yr and dated on & off for about 4 yrs before that).
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 8:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• When I had my first son I was 20, and I never planned to have any other kids, as he was not planned. His father and I grew apart, well more so I grew and he didn't and we parted ways. I never thought I'd find anyone else, as my family put it in my head its pretty hard to come by a good man who wants to care for someone elses kid. But I did and now I'm expecting my second son in 2 weeks. This one will be my last, but I always look back and think of how much I've grown and matured, and even with me only having two kids, people look at me the same way, so don't stress it. Its your life. We're all headed to the same place we're just taking different roads, no one was meant to live the same. As long as you're happy thats all that matters.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 10:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• guess it just proves you never know where you will end up or how things will work out and ironically they never seem to work out how we envisioned them.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 10:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• going crazy

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think you have been blessed to have such a large family and to have found love three times! Just count yourself lucky and just don't worry what anyone on the outside has to say! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:32 PM on Jul. 6, 2011