Light pink spotting the day after period ended? adult content

The last two months, my period has came, but early, and both times, just lasting a few days, and never being enough to bleed through a tampon. Both times, it was pink and brown in color, mostly brown.
A little over a day after I bled last time, I spotted pink just once, only enough to see when I wiped.
Should I be concerned? Could this mean pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• talk to your doctor, only they would know for sure. it would have been rough love making or something else.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Sometimes this does happen when you are pregnant - happened to me when I was pregnant with my daughter! (Are you on the pill? I was when I got pregnant, I had missed a pill that month and whamo I was preggo! Take a home test!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I'm not on the pill or anything. I actually hadn't had sex for a few days before the spotting either.
    Since then, I've had random mild cramping, nausea, a sore lower back and boobs, and quite a few other symptoms.
    It's to my understanding that you don't bleed at all when pregnant though, so I thought I would ask.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am not a doctor so I would say talk to yours ASAP.
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 9:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I don't have a doctor like that. I haven't even ever been to a gynocologist.
    I'm a teenager. I'm not trying to get pregnant. I just don't know what's going on with my body, and I don't have anybody to go to for help, so, I came here.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I just want some advice. Some of us can't go to a doctor for every little thing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2011