32 weeks preggo and starting to see spots? is this ok?

i am 32 weeks along and have had pretty a pretty low bp two weeks ago it was 100/60 and on the last week i have been having pains in my lower back and now i am seeing spots some times. i have been having an issue with swelling but it is really not that dramatic.. i go back to the docs friday but am wondering if i should call about it?? thanks ladies for all the help yall rock!!!!!!!!

4g4b

Asked by 4g4b at 9:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Did you have sex recently.. that would cause spotting in later pregnancy. Always always call your doc though if you have any questions.. your paying them a lot after all!
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• meant vision lol:)
    4g4b

Comment by 4g4b (original poster) at 9:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Give your doctor a call. My OB gave me a list of things that need to be addressed and seeing spots is one of them.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• CALL THE DOCTOR! Seeing spots is a sign of preeclampsia! Blood pressure can change fast at the end of pregnancy! Call the doctor!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Definitely call the doctor. As mentioned blood pressure can change fast towards the end of pregnancy. My bp has been fairly normal, always like 116/70 but the last few weeks its been higher (138/85)......so yes call the doctor and see what they say.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2011