No more baby food

how old was ur child when they were completely off baby food?!

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 9:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• around a year for some things and 18 months totally off (darn those gerber fruit snacks for being addicting to kids)
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• About 14 months, but we smooshed food to make it easier to eat since my kids had their teeth come in late (10-12 months)
    Quinn525

Answer by Quinn525 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• she was off of jar food at 9 months (she started on it early) but she is still eating the gurber snacks that thay have.
    cathysmom2010

Answer by cathysmom2010 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• my first was about 9 or 10 months old when she started table foods because she had most of her teeth by then.. so that's when we started all table foods (we would give her softer foods or chop things up into baby friendly portions of course though).

my 6 month old we really haven't done jars for because she does't like them.. I mostly just puree fresh fruits and veggies right now for her.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• my oldest was eating almost whatever I ate and off baby food at 10 months. Because she wouldn't eat baby food as a baby she didn't like it (she would only eat one or maybe a half a jar at a feeding I was lucky I could get her to eat that much). The only baby foods I could get her to eat was the banana, squash, peaches and regular apple sauce that was it. My yougest loved baby food (she would eat 2 jars at lunch and 2 at dinner then a bowel of cereal at breakfast). She wasn't on table food fully until 11 or 11.5 months. She choked on everything though and still does sometimes at 3.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• about 9 months. She now just eats bananas, baby snacks, regular apple sauce, baby yogurts and the food that we eat.
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 10:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• The only real baby food in jars that I ever bought was blueberries. As well as the organic Kashi baby cereal. All the other food she ate I made, i just mashed up whatever I was eatting, and she would finger feed quite well early on too, so that helped. She was eatting regular food with baby cereal( I wanted the iron from that) till she was over one.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 11:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2011