Teen Mom

Did anyone watch the new season of Teen Mom last night??? I thought that it is kind of messed up that the show is to teach teens out there that it is hard to raise a baby as a teen mom. Why did they show that Farrah is getting her boobs done??? This doesn't give a good message to the teens out there!!!! Please tell me what you think about Farrah and her boob job!!!

kristianmommy

Asked by kristianmommy at 9:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• i only caught the last few minutes of it but yes i was outraged that they were showing her getting approved for the breast augmentation. i mean really what does that have to do with the premise of the show? And i really wish amber would make up her dang mind already. to be or not to be with gary that is the question......ahhh to be young and ignorant again. i guess it's bliss.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 9:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I missed it.. but from what you say it doesn't sound too good.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• The only problem is...they show a bunch of whiny teenagers. I got pregnant at 17, yes it was tiring, but I wouldn't say it was so hard that I would go back and change what happened. Having one baby isn't that hard and my husband and I were out on our own completely. These girls complain about everything. It's ridiculous.
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 10:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I didn't watch, but what business does a teen mom have getting her boobs done? First, her body may not even be done growing in that department. Second, no teen moms I ever knew had money flowing so fast they had extra to have their boobs done!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I agree with tangleballlover - I was 15 when I got pregnant and married at 16 (my husband was 17). We were on our own after the first 6 months (the home we bought had a house fire and had to be remodeled before we could move in) and compared to living with my MIL being on our own was a breeze. Yes, it was hard, but these whiners they show on Teen Mom need to get over themselves and learn that it's not all about them - the baby is the focus of their lives now.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• In my opinon FF has had enough publicity about her body as well as dozens of others.Teen pregnancy has been rampant for hundreds and hundreds of years.In years of raising my three teenagers and working with hundreds more my favorite saying to them' Is nothing sacred "Does airing their affairs on television seems ridiculous.I'm just saying
    mothericia

Answer by mothericia at 10:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Funny so many thoughts just ran through my mind reading your post...

1. Again, these mom's are not hurting for money they are getting paid serious $$$$

2. Really, that doesn't surprise you...15 minutes of fame....

3. She has very low self-esteem and continues to look for ways to make herself feel better, she needs to learn to love herself

4. It's MTV take it with a grain of salt. It means well but it has missed that mark.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 10:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I don't think Farrah should have gotten that surgery but she comes from a dysfunctional family and has no idea how to function normally so I'm not surprised by anything she does. This is the same girl who put her baby in the kitchen sink full of water to take a bath and went into the other room to get on her computer. Sophia subsequently turned on teh hot water and burned herself. That is one example out of several of her stellar lack of judgment.

As for these girls complaining about nothing and not being able to get their lives together when so many of you are saying you had a baby as a teen and you and your DH did just fine, have none of you noticed the vasty majority don't even have a decent boyfriend let alone a decent husband? Just because you lucked out does not mean everyone does.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• What's wrong with looking good and liking your body? Nothing, in my opinion.
    bettyjeanmarino

Answer by bettyjeanmarino at 12:59 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• it's entertainment.
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 9:38 PM on Jul. 6, 2011