Do you feel dizzy??

I am 25 weeks pregnant and I often wake up feeling dizzy and it makes me feel nauseated this is my 4th pregnancy and I have never felt this way before any suggestions on how to keep from feeling this way????

THAT_GURL

Asked by THAT_GURL at 9:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't move so quickly and make sure your blood sugar is up high enough.. it helps
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It's normal but you should mention it to your doc. Usually it's low blood sugar and if it's in the morning it's because you haven't eaten anything recently.
    Quinn525

Answer by Quinn525 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• could be anemia.. low iron... try eatting food higher in iron to see if that helps.. honestly a nice bowl of cereal in the morning always seemed to give me an extra boast for the day when I was pregnant (the healthy kinds lol).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It's pretty normal - you need a lot of rest at this time! Don't stand up to fast - maybe you should get your blood-sugar tested. Sometimes this happens with justational diabetes that happens during some pregnancies!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• thanks i did talk to my doc she told me to eat something with high protein and I did have my iron tested it was good i will be tested for gestational diabities at my 28th week appointment thanks for all the advice
    THAT_GURL

Comment by THAT_GURL (original poster) at 12:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2011