Good wife, good Mother

How many of u think u do a good job of balancing being a good mom and good wife?
I know I have some days where I feel hubby gets neglected, some days are tough to be good at both.

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 9:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• i think the fact that we try and we worry about being good at both makes us great both mother and wife.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I try to be both, it doesn't always work but I do my best to be the best I can be to my family
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:02 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Somedays I'm better at one or the other some days I can be good at both. Then there are those days where I am good at neither.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 10:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Everything I have done over the last 16 years was to be a good wife and mother. I have dedicated half my life to my husband and my kids - and I can't think of anyone who deserves that more than my family. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think I am the glue that holds my home together......so I guess my answer is yes. They don't get along, but I play referee and try to keep peace........so yes.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think part of being a good wife is being a good mother, so I try not to feel guilty when my attention is divided. I am lucky though, because mine really does understand that my attention has to be on the kids a lot some days and understands me being tired at the end of some days.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• After 39 years of marriage and three adult kids, I would have to say yes I did, although I agree with you that at times it gets hard.

Answer by older at 10:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have to agree with MrsLlove... She took the words right out of my mouth...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I try. There are tough days, but that is like with anything. My family deserves the best I can be for them.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:18 AM on Jul. 6, 2011