What time period in history fascinates you?

ZandCMommy

Asked by ZandCMommy at 10:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am fascinated by Medieval England.
    ZandCMommy

Answer by ZandCMommy at 10:43 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• the gilded age...rockefeller, vanderbilt..and their vast amount of wealth and how they displayed it is very interesting to me.
    pinky10_06

Answer by pinky10_06 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 13, 2008

• The 30's and 40's. I love the flapper age.
    HeatherTurner

Answer by HeatherTurner at 1:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• The 60's. The whole love, peace & freedom thing is wonderful. It just seemed so simple and easy. The music wasn't too shabby either!! I think I'm Jim Morrison's love child!!
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 2:00 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I am fascinated by Medieval England too - how they lived, if they showered - stuff like that. But if I had to pick a different era to live in it would probably be the 40's or 50's. I can totally see myself vacuuming in heels and pearls lol!
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 2:16 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• the old west years, early 1800's. i would have been one of those woman out ridin the range in pants takin care of the farm, and havin the women in town talk about how wrong it was.
    ireshgurl

Answer by ireshgurl at 2:58 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I like the Cowboy and Indian Era. Except for the childbirth and medical procedures. Neither one of my kids would have lived past 1. Oh, I'd need a TV and my make-up, hairdryer and curling iron. And Dr Pepper. And air conditioner.
    zachsmom900

Answer by zachsmom900 at 11:07 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Ancient Rome
    MrsP777

Answer by MrsP777 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Honestly, I looooooooooooooooove the 1940's and 1950's when men were gentlemen and women dressed so feminine and stylish. I loved the way women did their makeup and hair. And I loved the way men dressed and how they were always 'gentlemen'.
    MaiasProudMama

Answer by MaiasProudMama at 11:59 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I too love the 40's and 50's. I love the feeling of family importance and I love the fashions. Never leave home with out your lipstick on.
    wilbursdaughter

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 10:35 AM on Jul. 14, 2008