Is this wrong?

My husband tells me who i can and cant be friends with but when i try to tell him i dont want him having and talking to his ex girlfriend on facebook he gets mad.. and says that he wouldnt do anything with her. Its not that i think he would but i dont like her.. Is it wrong that i cant be friends with people i want to be friends with because he doesnt want me to but he wont do that for me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Most definitely wrong! don't let him tell you what to do, and abide by it.

Answer by older at 10:14 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• So you allow him to control you.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Yes. Very wrong. It's controlling and jealous. Often when a man is controlling and jealous of your friends it's because he is ashamed of something HE is doing.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 10:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My ex did the same to me.. Only he said he wouldn't talk to the opposite sex either (I know, I know.. very unhealthy relationship).. Well, he made a big deal about me not talking to guys & I just found out he's been cheating! What it sounds like.. He wants you ALLLLLL to himself, but he wants you to share him.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i have to agree with the ladies on here it's controlling and wrong and needs to be fixed quick or it will get worse and turn to controlling other things and before you know you won't recognize yourself. fix this quick!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:22 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• He sounds like a hypocritical ass and a control freak. I would tell him so much too, but that is just me.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 10:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think its B,S .No one has any right to control anyone, weather it how you dress who you talk to. I think this is all about his insucurites.
    cheryl887

Answer by cheryl887 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• yes its wrong.. before you know it not only willl you not have any friends but you wont be talking to family either..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 10:41 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• wrong
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 12:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Stand up for yourself woman! Tell him that you are grown and can decide who to talk to and who not to,, of course it is wrong!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011