Is anybody else still in shock?

i am disgusted. i still cannot believe that soon me & my child will be walking the same country with a child murderer. i still believe that the case was PROVEN & that jury should be ashamed. Nobody cared about caylee. i am still crying for caylee. where is justice for caylee? something needs to be done with this justice system.

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 10:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• CAYLEE was missing for 31 days, CASEY was living her party fe, lying to ppl about where her kid was....living like all was ok, not a care or worry, stealing money from ppl, lying about EVERYTHING a made up Nanny??? WHY???? - where was Caylee? what happened? WE KNOW WHY - and Casey Anthony knows why also, and will take it to her grave and she will be walking a free woman now....................... its sickening, I was fuming yesterday to see that she did not even get charged for ONE of the serious charges. She is evil, a psychopath, ZERO CONSCIENCE, and Karma will eventually get her one day soon. I don't know how I would feel knowing the whole world knows who I am, hates me, wants to hurt me - some life, good luck! she will be latched on to some rich weirdo soon enough........................sleep with one eye open I say. That poor sweet angel & poor family.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• i have to agree and what scares me about this whole situation is that this is just going to worsen and open the flood gates to other mothers who think they can get away with murdering their children in hopes of getting away with it and returning to life without kids. it's just sickening.
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 10:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• its the not the first case. and she is not the first to have killed her child. yes she was all over the tv but it can be people up your street. it could be anyone. oj got away with murder. he is in jail now but they had alot more evidence on oj then they did on casey and truthfully there was not enough for a conviction. it takes one juror. that is all it takes. it is what it is. karma is a bitch. she will eventually get what is coming to her. what is sick that she can go out and say she did it and it does not matter. she can never be tried for this crime again. all that matters is prays for caylee.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If they did not prove murder, I am sure they proved neglect and I don't know how they let her get away with that. It is so sad for the little girl, my heart breaks for her, may she rest in peace.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 10:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It was hard for me to fall asleep last night. I fell asleep hoping that I was dreaming. I want to ask the jury what drugs they were on. I can't believe this. This case was as big as it was because it was CRAZY! All of the lies and twists and people involved....Zenaida, ALL of Casey's friends, her guy toys of the week, not reporting her missing for 31 days, the police not looking that good when Kronk called, the private investigator, the bounty hunter, the affair, lie after lie after lie, using new technology in this case that was so stupid! I knew she was going to get off. There's SO many things it's unbelievable. There's noway she's going to live a normal life. I'm curious if she'll move back in with her parents. The scary part is she can have another baby.
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am right there with you, but the fact is that this kind of thing happens on a regular basis, only the media does not go blabbing about it. Man made system is bound to have its flaws! in looking at the system is it one of the best ones out there, believe it or not.

Answer by older at 10:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• That was the worst news yesterday ever. She shouldn't have gotten off at all.
    pregers2011

Answer by pregers2011 at 10:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It has to be PROVEN. As sick as I am about the verdict, there was too many loose ends and not enough evidence to convict her. They could not tell how Caylee actually died, there was no physical evidence of guilt and it was a circumstantial case with no hard evidence to beyond a reasonable doubt convict her. Yes, we all are certain that she did it. Carma will get her back. She will have consequences for this for the rest of her life ! She will have to live with the guilt and shame. Our judicial system and the way they control trials needs reform..... They should be allowed to administer truth serum to those accused of these sort of things... and demand they answer to their charges.  :-)    Have a great day !  

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• While I think she's guilty and should rot in Hell.........I don't think they had the concrete proof needed to convict her. I hope one day she gets what she deserves and the truth comes out for that poor baby girl =(
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I'm in total shock, yesterday was ridiculous those stupid jurors are morons & I do believe there was enough evidence IMO, I mean what kind of evidence did the jurors want, pictures of Casey killing Caylee?! Come on!!!. Injustice I'm so disappointed. But I know that God won't let her get away with this & her day will come. Poor little Caylee my heart aches =(
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 10:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2011