Who Did Your Baby Kick For?

It's the weirdest thing. I am 6 months pregnant, and when the father talks to her, she goes crazy. I'm just curious if your baby kicked for anyone specific in the womb?

pregers2011

Asked by pregers2011 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My son would go still as a stone whenever anyone put their hand on my belly. Even at the doctor's office. The only one who ever felt him move besides me was my husband.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My son always kicked a lot when daddy talked to him or had a hand on my stomach.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• She only kicked for me, my husband and my mother. Used to drive my sister nuts! LOL
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• When I was pregnant with my daughter, my husband worked night shift. When he would come home and crawl into bed she would start kicking him. This little guy wont really kick for anyone but me. If he's goin to town and someone puts their hand on my belly to feel, he'll stop moving til they move their hand lol. Although a couple weeks ago my husband and daughter were fighting over who was gonna feel the baby kick (he was goin crazy in there) and they both put their hands on my belly and he just kept on kicking. It was funny.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2011