What do you think of women who openly admit to cheating? What about men who openly admit to it? adult content

I have been reading a lot of cheating questions on here lately.

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• You are on a roll this morning pookie lol~ I love it.
    I think if they openly brag about it to others they both suck - if they tell their partner because of guilt, then I respect that more..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think they have very different morals than me and I'd never get along with them.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think that if youre going to cheat....you should leave. You're obviously not committed to the relationship, and I dont believe if you truely love someone, you'd cheat on them. So leave!! Then move on to someone else. JMO
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Well it depends, is it a thing of the past and they bring it up to help others that are there.. or are they currently involved with somone else and proud of it.. that will effect my opinion.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think openly admitting it, say bragging to your friends is one thing but on Cafemom people come here who can't talk to anyone else or need someone else's opinion without being judged. Unfortunately we judge them when all they want is advice.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I would hope that the man I'm with would just admit it to me if he did choose to cheat.. BUTTTT I had to find out on my own =(
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• SuperrMommy I am so sorry. What an ass.
    pookiekins34

Comment by pookiekins34 (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It upsets me because it shows lack of respect and intelligence to their partner, I went through some one cheating on me and I refuse to let anyone make me look like a fool. Then I come across those who have a open relationship and openly admit to sleeping with like four people at once or something between those lines. I don't like open relationships if you want to be with some one then its just that one person, if not then there's no need to be in a relationship. I just don't approve of cheating and talking about it likes it's eating candy. Not my thing plus that's how everyone ketches diseases and yea.
    CrystaliSaMoM

Answer by CrystaliSaMoM at 2:34 PM on Jul. 7, 2011