What Did You Crave?

What did you crave when you were pregnant? All I want is ice cream and chocolate and Code Red Mountain Dew

pregers2011

Asked by pregers2011 at 10:26 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Only had craving during 2 pregnancies. One I craved strawberry ice cream and pizza, the other I craved chocolate milk and vlasic pickles.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Yikes, all that caffeine can't be good for you! My first I hated Chocolate but craved hamburgers and watermelon. My second I could not get enough pineapple (I literally ate a can of unsweetened pinapple for lunch almost every day.) Now my oldest is a vanilla person, and my youngest is a fruit fanatic.
    Quinn525

Answer by Quinn525 at 10:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Yikes.. Code RED is HIGH in Caffeine!
    I crave Watermelon a lot and sometime v8
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• With the Code Red thing. I only might have 1 a day. That's it. I know I have to limit myself. I drink more iced tea and apple juice then anything else.
    pregers2011

Comment by pregers2011 (original poster) at 10:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Food..........literally......LOL
    Oddly enough the main thing was mac and cheese with peas and a soda Pepsi Clear that was around back then. I couldn't stand the smell of ground beef cooking, but when it was done.....I pigged out...LOL After DS was born......tried a Pepsi Clear and about threw up! Odd???? DS to this day LOVES mac and cheese and peas...LOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 10:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• With my first it was one particular type of deli turkey from walmart(I microwaved it before eating it). I would buy a pound of it and eat it in a day or two! With my second, it was Mexican food, mostly the salsa. I could eat the entire bottle myself at one sitting.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:43 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• SAME HERE! When I was pregnant I craved Mt Dew and Ice Cream bars on a stick!! Probably not the best nutrition - so try to curb them and eat as healthy as you can ... wish I did.
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Ice from a particular gas station (QT) or SPICY wings, could never find anything spicy enough.
    B00boo

Answer by B00boo at 10:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Salami Subs, popcicles and Diet Sprite with my oldest.... cooking meat smells made me vomit tho.
    Lemons, crackers, Ramen and fries with my youngest..... everything made me vomit with him... but the biggest was koolaide... weird.
    1lv2stks3nlz4ev

Answer by 1lv2stks3nlz4ev at 11:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I always had to have some kind of chocolate and a coke from mcdonalds. I actually read that if you eat a lot of chocolate when you're pregnant your baby willsmile a lot, and my little man has been smiling all the time since the day he was born :)
    fergie92

Answer by fergie92 at 11:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2011