Okay, I need opinions ............

My DH's boss invited him (us) to a birthday party for his wife. Now mind you, since DH has been working there............not one good thing has been said to me about this man. My DH says he's already committed us to bringing jello shots. I don't want to go. He only wants to go because it's a free party. I could care less!! Do I go so he can, or what??

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 10:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• If all else fails, drink two drinks and be the loud obnoxious "stupid drunk chick" and they won't invite you guys back, lol.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If your dh is going.. yes you go too. you always support your man unless its just out there.. crazy
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I would go. Down some shots on the way there.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Meant to add you down the shots while DH drives.
    pookiekins34

• I wish he would, but I honestly don't think he will. He will mope......."We never do anything together"
    Dahis

Comment by Dahis (original poster) at 10:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Go. I think that if the boss is inviting him to the wife's birthday party, it might be an opportunity for them to get along better at work.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• ugh.. I would go also.. Do you have to be the sober driver or can you drink too to ease the pain a bit?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• You should go and support him. If it gets unbearable, then leave. And tell you hubby before hand that you will behave and try to have a good time, but when you feel uncomfortable, its time to go. Then, actually make the effort on your part. Plus...he'll owe you one you can collect on any time!
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 10:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Get this opportunity to do something together, I would go and suck it up and have a good time with hubby.

Answer by older at 10:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Try to make it fun in spite of the expectation of misery.
    2boysnaprincess

Answer by 2boysnaprincess at 10:38 AM on Jul. 6, 2011