help, i need some good ideas for gifts for my kiddos. i need to finish my shopping, what are some good toys?

i have a 4 year old boy and 9 year old girl and 3 month old baby girl. my hubby is a US ARMY soldier and we are stationed away from family so i have to do my shopping kinda quick and on my own. im trying to make a list so i can make one trip to the store and get it all done in one shot. any ideas of great toys i can get for them????

Margee30

Asked by Margee30 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Holidays

• how bout some of those vtech things for them 2 learn more
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• my 3 1/2 yo boy loves any kind of vehicle, puzzles, disney videos, building-toys..i'd think the girl would be into hannah montana/icarly/HSM-related anything...perhaps for the 3 mo some sort of sorting-toys, or something that is holdable yet colorful with perhaps a few 'noises'? when my boy was that young, he was attracted to anything that lit up or moved a bit. vtech(i think thats the brand) has a 'ball' that has various buttons (shapes/colors) around it, that will roll on its own and plays music or lets the child know(as if one that young understands) which button is pushed.i think it was called a 'teach and go' ball, maybe. my son loved it until he was old enough to throw it! haha.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2008