Vivid entertainment offers Casey Anthony...

A porn deal are you kidding me!??!?! wtf if this woman makes money off anything having to do with this case movies deals whatever I am really going to lose it wtf with these bottom feeding SOB's ugh so mad.

Linda_PF

Asked by Linda_PF at 10:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Entertainment

• She will have no need for porn stuff, she will become a millionaire on her book and movie royalties....sick I know!

Answer by older at 10:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• they will make a movie. they made a movie on jonbonet if you all remember that. what else did they make movie over...oh years ago there was this woman that shot her three children and one was paralized and other one had to tesified.even if she was convicted there would of been a movie. so there will be movie made if its not now down the rode. maybe she wont make money. is she on any talk shows yet? has she written a book yet?
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I'll bet she does it, goes right along with her tat and what not.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 10:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• She hasnt been on any shows yet she is still in jail but tomorrow is her sentencing so she might walk ugh i am sick to my stomach about all of it
    Linda_PF

Comment by Linda_PF (original poster) at 10:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Who else thinks she deserves @ the very least a nice slap or punch in the face?
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• ANOTHER Casy Anthony question? OMG. Obssessed much?
    STop it,okay? SHe is not worth the time it takes to type the question.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Look as far as I am concerned she cant sink lower then she already has. And IF she gets a book/movie deal (I dont know WHY anyone would be shocked if she does it.) the TRUE sicko's are the ones tyhat buy and watch! Because no channel or publishing company is going to do ANYTHING that they dont KNOW will SELL! $$$$ is the bottom line....
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It should be a crime to make money off someone else's tragedy, point blank.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 10:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I was wondering if she would do porn or not,, LOL! Maybe Scott Peterson can get out of jail and take care of her before this all goes to film,,,,they would be a match made in heaven!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:04 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• @minnesotanice I am not obsessed its my first Casey question and i just heard it on the news. Being outraged but current events is not being obsessed a little innocent girl was murdered and this poor baby gets no justice and now her piece of shit mother will be a millionaire off of her murder its OJ all over again only worse cause there is a baby dead
    Linda_PF

Comment by Linda_PF (original poster) at 11:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2011