Obama is the antichrist? Have you heard that one yet? Agree or disagree with it? Why?

Not sure where to put this one.

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I have heard it for a long time and no I don't think he is. He is not smart enough, doesn't have the eloquence that the anti-christ should have to obtain such a strong and unfaltering following. Obama is only as smooth as the prompter allows him to be.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 10:49 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Someone peed in someones cheerios again!!!

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• "Obama is only as smooth as the prompter allows him to be."

rolling on floorI agree. that was a funny way to put it.

boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 10:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have heard it and while I don't think Obama is worth much as a president I don't think he's the antichrist either.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:52 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Mmmmm, I'm pretty sure he's just another politician.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:51 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I may not like Obama (at all), but I don't think he is the antichrist. I just think he is a jackass of a president, and can't wait until we get rid of him.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 10:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Disagree.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I still hear stuff like this all the time. My SO always tries to convince me Obama is the antichrist. He even did the "Yes we can" statement played backwards on his phone 15 times until it said "I am Satan". He makes me watch all sorts of stuff on youtube until I am convinced. But I won't ever be. I have always viewed the way we campaign for president as their biggest obstacle once the winner reaches office. He/she will explain all the wonderful things they will do once they are there, but if they are lucky they will get to accomplish one goal in their term. The president does not have the authority we believe them to have. When Obama ran for office, I think we held him up too high which made that drop seem much worse. We have done this to our last few presidents as well.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 11:23 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• yeah i heard that back when he was first elected...ppl who say that arent only stupid, they dont know what the anti-Christ is suppose to be. everyone is supposed to be in love w/ the anti-Christ, think he can do no wrong...yet half the country despises Obama. not a really bright comparison.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Minnesotanice I was trying to break up the monotony of the Casey Anthony questions.

pookiekins34

Comment by pookiekins34 (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Jul. 6, 2011