I curse you internet! read it to them or have them call back?

I just spent like half hour pouring my heart out into an email to someone and sent it to them only to have that person call like 3 hours later and not see it! darn you internet, now I am going to have to either read them my email or try not to talk about it and have them call back later lol

Now for the question: Don't ya hate when that happens? Which would you do?

Would you rather read them the email or have them read it and call you back?

zoejains_momma

Asked by zoejains_momma at 11:00 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in

• i would just rather read the e-mail. i have a similar problem from time to time with my mac. i write this really long e-mail or response to something or just something really lo g in general and then i go to click send or whatever and by moving my mouse it goes back a page and erases everything!! there have been numerous times on here that i had the best answer i thought very insightful and helpful or even a funny annecdote and got frustrated and said screw it b/c when i went to post it the mouse went back to the previous page!! rrrrrr!! i feel your pain!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Read it and call you back.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:06 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I dont' check my email daily, and if I do its usually late at night, please don't be offended, if someone hadn't seen it yet. Im sure it wasn't intentional. YOu could have given a short recap on the phone ands say 'the details are are in your email, when you get a chance please read it, and let me know what you think"
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 3:04 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• read and call!!
    AudinCadesMommy

Answer by AudinCadesMommy at 3:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• happens to me all the time...i usually say go read it and call me back...depends on who it is...my bff sometimes will go back and read it but other times its easier to just read what i wrote to her over the phone...yea i hate it but email unfortunately isn't fool proof.
    LadyOsgood

Answer by LadyOsgood at 3:12 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

Next question in
Fold or Wad?

Next question overall (Trying to Conceive)
Too scared to test again!!!!