I have a friend ......................

she is funny, strikingly beautiful, but when it comes to men...........she is dumb as a box of rocks. I was so proud a week ago when she stood her ground and kicked his ((&*)^%$%%) ass out. I didn't hear from her for a couple of days, she calls last night to bum a muscle relaxer.........I asked if she could find a way over (my car wasn't there), she said sure. Guess who her ride was???????? I told her I love her but I was soooooooo disappointed in her for letting the ass back (he's not allowed at my house). Will she ever see the light???? (Big heavy sigh right now)

Dahis

Asked by Dahis at 11:07 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Not likely she will - My sister is a loser magnet..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It is sad when you want more for someone than they want for themselves,,, I honestly would be her friend, but when it comes to conversations about him (complaining) I would say when you decide that you deserve better and want to move on, I will listen to you moan and groan, until then I really prefer not wasting my breath on him.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Some women aren't strong enough.. But hopefully one day they will get the strength.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:08 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• That would be so aggravating.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have a friend with the same issues. I tell her I love her and wish she could see he needs to be kicked to the curb.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 11:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have a friend just like that. She always asks me what to do and when I give her my opinion she turns around and does the exact oposite.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 11:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I try not to give my personal opinion on this kind of thing. I'm there as a friend to listen and be there but do not give advice. People tend to give great advice and not be able to do the same when they are in a similar situation, I don't want to be a hypocrite so I just be the friend they need.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2011