Can we all just stop?

I get that many people are upset about the Casey Anthony case, but there is really nothing we can do about it now. She was acquitted, yes most of us believe she is guilty, but sitting here complaining about it day and night is not going to get any justice for Caylee. Can we all just move on to other things now?

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 11:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Does your screen name mean you have a period every single day of your life?
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 11:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• This forum serves as a release to all the anger, what is wrong with that? Apparently you aren't ready to move on either.......

Answer by older at 11:10 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Itll go away when it does. I followed the case from day 1 and since last time I checked its a free country will continue to talk about it until I feel no need to. Thanks for your concern though.

Answer by gemgem at 11:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• or...you could just skip the questions you are 'over'. How about that, op/others?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:21 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• AF is probably Air Force
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:11 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Or instead of posting another "Can We Talk About Something Else" post, you could maybe post something about SOMETHING ELSE.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 11:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• way to goyou rockoh, and maybe her AF means Air Force?    Not Aunt Flo. I have never heard that until I read posts here at CM. I usually call it "my period".  Hehehehe.

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If you want people to move on, why post another question about her? Why not about the economy, or the wars, or any other local, state or federal government issue that effects us?

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:19 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think it is just human for us as Moms to be upset, curious, and amazed by what went on.. I just wish someone had the real answer to what happened to that little girl,, maybe when she gets out she will join Cafe Mom and tell us,,
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:12 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have been trying to post other topics myself.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 6, 2011