I had unprotected sex with my bf a few times the 2 days before i started ovulating how likely do you think it is i could be pregnant? adult content

i have been ttc off and on for over a year now. im not an idiot and am fully aware that i could get pregnant at any time but since ive struggled in the past my dr said it was best to try around the time im ovulating i was wondering if maybe anyone had any thoughts on if a couple days before ovulation would still work.

sugarbeeitch

Asked by sugarbeeitch at 11:15 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The days up to ovulations are very likly to get you pregnant, considering sperm can live up to 48 hours(maybe its 72?) and they also say that the "girl making sperm" are the ones that last the longest, so I you are pregnant, I'll bet its a girl.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Anytime you have sex theres a chance.. blah blah blah. I can see you're new here, so I'll be nice.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• If you don't know then the last thing you should be doing is having sex and possibly bringing children into the world.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 11:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Pee on a stick and ease your mind.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• to those of you who weren't jerks thanks you and i will take a test when i can its too early.

Then why would you ask? You knew its possible.. you knew it was too early.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:24 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Well okay.. not trying to be rude.. just asking! Hope you find what you're lookin for!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• It depends. Which position(s) did you do?
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 11:17 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Look that would have been the best way to ask your question, because you are new here, you don't realize how many times people ask us this,, and usually it is someone who is young. You said boyfriend, so it is an automatic assumption on our part that this was another one of those questions,, perhaps next time post in trying to conceive, and explain your self a bit better, I hope you get the outcome you want,, good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:27 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Sorry, but your screen name screams troll.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 11:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Yes - take a test
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:16 AM on Jul. 6, 2011