BBT charting

Hey guys i am looking for a little bit of help. I have been with my fiance for almost 3 years and been ttc for a year and a half. Its fustrating as i have irregular periods which range from 21-45 days. At first we were just trying with out help as we didnt want to make it stressful but as we have had no sucess we have decided to give bbt charting a try. I got a bbt chart of a website and the coverline is between 96.9 and 97.0 and i have taken my temp every morning since CD7. I am also taking ovualtion tests as a friend told me they'd help my situation. Basically my temp has risen to 97.6 on CD11 and then dipped back to 96.8 on CD12 and i wasn't sure if it would have something to do with lack of sleep that i have been getting these last couple of days? Should i be worried? x

BabyMad93

Asked by BabyMad93 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• First of all, do you have a BB thermometer or a regular one? A BB Therm will tell you 98.62, etc. I would start there. I wouldn't worry too much. With you irregularity I would expect the rest to be a bit irregular as well. There are supplements you can take to help with regularity that shouldn't affect your fertility. Are you interested in knowing what they are? They're organic.
    ourbabykins

Answer by ourbabykins at 4:54 AM on Jul. 7, 2011

• Yes please i will literally take any advice :) x
    BabyMad93

Comment by BabyMad93 (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Jul. 7, 2011