What do you think about an overly confident woman?

I hate to be with people especially women who's over confident. Who thinks everything's okay and keep on insisting her views though for the majority her view/s is/are crooked and selfish.

dlovelymomma

Asked by dlovelymomma at 11:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Its fucking annoying!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:28 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Hey........ya'll are talking about my sister, arent' you? LOLOLOLOLOL
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:29 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I'm on the fence here, because on one side I believe confidence is necessary in order to move forward. On the other side, I think a lot of people confuse confidence for cockiness or cockiness for confidence. I think it's circumstantial but not always so easy to distinguish between the two.

DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:36 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Confidence is good..unless it turns to arrogance..then i just feel like punching them. youd swear just an ounce of humility would kill them
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 11:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think women like you describe have something to prove and unfortunately their methods just make them look like bitches!

As women, we should embrace our natural talents: Listening, Communicating, Empathy, Care

When we blend those skills with strength, flexibilty and intelligence, that woman can make a very positive impact in her immediate surroundings.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 11:37 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• An overly-confident person would definitely through a red flag to me. Reason be is because life's full of ups&downs, especially in the professional world. Most people (if not all) who have truly work their way up from the very bottom are confident but are balanced with humbleness. The world is too uncertain to make positive judgements all the time. I had my own online advertising business, was a bookkeeper, won an enterprising award, and had other prideful moments, but all was mixed with cutbacks, layoffs, fingerpointing. I had to start over so many times and was criticized by those who didn't understand (had generous parents, military (not all), and had secure jobs and retired before this economic downfall). I am currently laid off and applying at a grocery store.

BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 11:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think an 'overly confident' person in general is hiding something. No one can be that confident, all the time. As a PP said, everyone had downfalls. Unless, of course, they have the cash to keep that from happening. Then, that would be cheating. I think those that are overly confident have crossed the line into the arrogance side of things. And no one like the arrogant person. Confidence is a necessity, true. But arrogance is not.
    And yes, it IS fucking annoying. (the 'fucking' is put there for emphasis:) )
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• there are also some who looks simple and sweet but when you begin to talk to them and observe, their true colors show how freaking annoying they were. Bragging about their talents, accomplishment etc but they arenot that great o good at all.

they seem to be fooling themselves believing they are great but bec of what they are doing they're becoming worthless
    dlovelymomma

Comment by dlovelymomma (original poster) at 12:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think confidence is wonderful. But I have a cousin that, well, I'm not sure what she is! She is (in her opinon) the smartest, most beautiful, most talented etc) person in the world. Her daughter is the most beautiful girl ever, there was never a dog prettier, smarter than hers. Also, her opinion is the only right opinion, everyone else is stupid. It is annoying! And I can only take her in small doses.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:50 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• @ blue saphire..i feel you ..my resume is like a rollercoaster..Loan Officer, Server, Executive assistant, Cashier, Product Specialist, Server. I was just out of work for almost a year (6 months since my unemployment ran out)...i finally just got a job..its $8 buck an hour its not prestigious..but its a job and it pays. I dont care what my skills are if im out of work for more then 30 days and i am not getting a position i am looking for i will take whatever pays. Cant be picky when you have children to feed.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 4:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2011