Thumbs down ( not a Casey Anthony question)

I think it is funny how some ladies here always seem to get thumbs down almost all the time.

Can someone really be always this wrong about politics, relationships, Religion, parenting?

I get thumbs down when it comes to Bush and the wars.

What do you get thumbs down for?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 11:31 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Saying that women should consider marriage before having kids
    Saying that teen pregnancy is not ok and that teens should avoid sex until they can afford a baby without welfare

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I get thumbs down sometimes for just answering honestly, it does not affect me in any way though..........

Answer by older at 11:32 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think I have a new follower. I been getting a lot lately. I feel special.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I get a thumbs down for just about any answer... the funny thing, my thumbs down can be correlated to when specific CMr's answer on the same thread.... It's fun having fun... It's even more fun knowing I have struck a nerve and drove them to clicking the thumbs down... ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I noticed that too. I believe some of them actually have "stalkers" which is pretty scary. I guess I get thumbs down when people don't agree with me? I don't really know. I do know I don't answer questions I don't have enough knowledge of, because I simply feel i can't contribute anything of substance lol
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:33 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Sometimes (probably most of the time) it has nothing to do with the content of the post, but rather the fact that some people just don't like my point of view. I down vote anons and posters that insult others. I can deal with a difference of opinion.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Different things..
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:34 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Politics, religion and just my general opinion get me voted down. But I'm ok with it, a down vote will not change my stance or opinion :0).

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Politics. Some just don't like the way I see things, and I don't care.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:42 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My fave is when you make a comment and get a down vote and the very next poster makes the exact same comment and gets an up vote. IMO, that is in an indication that the vote is based on the person commenting  vs the content of the answer. 

It's a game, even in the forums that some view as purely "intellectual" such as the debates.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:45 AM on Jul. 6, 2011