Why would she even bother to call me back than?

My fiance's aunt who clearly doesn't like me, so yesterday when I called her sister to talk to my fiance, this lady (the aunt that doesn't like me)picks up the phone hangs it up in my face and then 3 mins later calls me back on her sister's phone and said it's Sandra and she's on a important phone call but she'll have her sister hit me back when she gets the done. But honestly what was that about, I mean why even bother to call me back just to say that. What do you think her motive was?

marchelle26

Asked by marchelle26 at 11:40 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Weird, no idea :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 11:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Maybe it was just an accident? I wouldn't make too much of it,, let it go,, your going to have to be around her if you get married,, I would have been more upset if she hadn't called back.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:46 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Its to prove that she has control in the situation. She doesn't like you and she knows you know this. So to make you mad she is going to do things that will upset you on purpose
    hotmama46250

Answer by hotmama46250 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• it probably means she is a weird, psycho bitch for doing that. maybe talk to the other sister and ask her what is her problem and why is she being like that with you.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 1:22 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Maybe hanging up on you was an accident? I know my mom struggles with call waiting and such, that she always hangs up on the person trying to call in lol. I'd think she was being nice, don't think about it too much lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:43 PM on Jul. 6, 2011