8 weeks pregnant and spotting...

I'm very nervous right now... last night before I went to bed I had some light pink blood on the TP when I wiped but then it went away. Then this morning when I woke up I went to the bathroom and there was brownish blood on the TP and there was even some brownish tissue in the toilet. I'm very nervous right now as I am high risk as it is and I also have a bicorniate uterus. I haven't had any cramps at all so I suppose that's a good thing but I am very nervous. I don't want to call the doctors because they said not to call unless it's anything more than spotting so I'm guessing this is normal?? Is there anyone that can put my mind at ease? I'm really scared right now

eleblanc

Asked by eleblanc at 11:50 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think you should call,,,how much was there?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I would say the tissue in there qualifies as something other than spotting. I can tell you that I had a period , a very lite one, up until I was 4 months with DS. It freaked me out everytime and I called the dr everytime.
    MrsLLove

Answer by MrsLLove at 11:54 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I had bleeding with all my pregnancies. All pregnancies made it to full term with healthy babies. Hope that helps ease your mind a bit.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• But if there is tissue I would call.
    pookiekins34