What is the dumbest gift you have ever received from your DH/SO?

Even though its the thought that counts.... have you ever just thought, UM OK?? Thanks!

My DH bought me 2 pillows this weekend, I thought it was cute and thoughtful but was also a bit confused lol. Just plain old on sale at wal-mart type pillows.

amazinggrace83

Asked by amazinggrace83 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• He got me a shirt with his face spray painted on it.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 11:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• He will by things like a tv or so e random gadget, then say, but I bought It for you... Seriously? No you want to get out of trouble by saying it's for me. He has also got me socks, an organizing tub and an iron... All "gifts".....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:56 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Mine has bought me a vacuum cleaner for my birthday once and for Christmas. How original!! Twice? Seriously?
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:59 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• He got me a subscription to Playboy when we first gor married. I laughed so hard. So I got him a subscrition to Playgirl. Stopped that behavior right in it's tracks.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 12:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• My SIL once gave my DH a can of Eckerd Brand shaving cream. I found that hilarious.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:07 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I think I'm lucky......can't think of anything.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• lol, he bought me an Elizabeth Bathery action figure... http://www.amazon.com/Elizabeth-Bathory-McFarlane-Monsters-Action/dp/B001RE6DLI ...I had been reading a book on female serial killers for a criminology class and when he gave it to me he said "I saw it at the mall and thought of you." It took me a little bit to realize he wasn't saying I was a crazy murderous woman who would bath in blood, now we laugh about it.
    jdouglas111

Answer by jdouglas111 at 11:57 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Haha, bugs, that happened to me too. Like for mother's day "I" got a grill. Although i do like it, I know there was an ulterior motive.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:58 AM on Jul. 6, 2011

• a leaf blower
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:02 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• For Christmas one year, he got me shampoo from the dollar store. On the bottle it said, "If you like Herbal Essences, try this!" Uh... thanks.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 12:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2011