Help Losing Baby Wieght

I have been trying to lose the weight for 1 year now. I used to weight 150lbs now i am 210lbs. Every time i lose some of the weight it is like i am gaining 5 more. Any suggestions

hotmama46250

Asked by hotmama46250 at 12:01 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i am fixing to try zumba...just waiting on it to arrive...walking has not helped me...
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 12:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I have the same problem! I hate it! Are you breast feeding?? I am and I noticed with all of my kids I had a very hard time losing weight until they were weened so I'm trying to be patient.

I recommend a couple of really good books that are super informative and teach you about foods and how you should eat. The Abs Diet book for women and The Eat Clean Diet book. They are SO helpful to me!
    MandyP27

Answer by MandyP27 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Hey lady! I am on a good track right now from losing my baby weight. I am taking CLA which helps keep you body from creating new fats cells, L-Carnatine which breaks down fat cells and converts it into energy & muscle, Alpha-Lipoic Acid which works as an antioxident that breaks down free radicals in your body. Plus a multi-vitamin. Additional to that I eat a seperation meal plan high in fiber so my body digests food easily, in turn no extra weight! Fruits are to be eaten alone as snacks between meals. For meals, you can combine proteins/fats with veges or combine carbs with veges. Carbs and proteins/fats are the hardest to digest which can cause you to get back up, in turn extra weight! Try to eat natural foods. To lose a lot of weight you want to do cardio 6 times a week for 45 minutes a day. I do power yoga for now because the extra weight creates a lot of impact on my joints.
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 12:11 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Just try to remember to take it slow and take it one day, or one pound, at a time. It's harder to go slow when you see someone of the fad diets out there helping you lose 10 lbs in a week, but you have a better chance of keeping the weight off if you go slow. Take it one decision at time. If you start off your day with a healthy breakfast and a little bit of exercise it will be easier to make healthy decisions all day because you won't want to ruin any of you progress. Visit toneitup.com/ The girls who run it are in amazing shape and they provide so many workouts you can do at home while your kids are napping and a lot of good diet tips. Good luck!
    Bluebird8874

Answer by Bluebird8874 at 12:39 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Eat real food and start a workout routine, p90x worked great for me. I lost 70 lbs between the two. Also, keep in mind that eating right means 3x more weight loss than working out alone :)

H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 10:37 PM on Jul. 6, 2011