Getting name off google search!!!

My name showed up on google along with a website i be onwhen somone googled my name.Is there a way that I can get that profile deleted?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You can report it by sending an e-mail you will probably find it on that site.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 3:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• I've tried to delete my name off of websites on google before and google never responded to my email. so, i don't know what to tell you. i haven't had any luck.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• most sites reserve the right to be on a search engine. that's why they have those privacy policy things. read the fine print.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 4:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• The website that comes up is who you need to contact - not Google. Google is just a search engine. They have no control over what's floating around out there on the internet, they just help you find it. Your only way is to make contact with through the site that has your info and go from there.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2008