NOW WHAT???

OK I ASKED A QUESTION ON HERE ONCE CALLED AM I PREGNANT...WELL I TOOK TWO MORE EARLY HOME TEST AND THEY WERE POS. THEN I WENT TO THE HEALTH DEPT. AND THERE PEE TEE SAID NEG. MY LAST PERIOD WAS MAY 19TH...AND I HAD TWO EARLY TEST SAY POS....NOW WHAT??????....I DON'T KNO WHAT TO THINK OR DO NOW?!?!?!?!

jme502

Asked by jme502 at 12:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think you need a blood test,, did you take another test after the health department one? I would buy another test, and take it with me if it is positive.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 12:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I would ask them to do a blood test, I have heard that their pee tests aren't as sensitive as the home pregnancy ones.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 12:16 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• blood test definetly because i went o heatlth department o an got one done an they use the cheap dollar store brand ones so go an get blood work
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 4:21 PM on Jul. 7, 2011