ANYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT CASEY ANTHONY CASE

MOVE TO THE NEXT QUESTION THEN!!!, PEOPLE ARE JUST HURT & VENTING THEIR ANGER ABOUT THE INJUSTICE THAT WAS MADE YESTERDAY, WE ARE IN A FREE COUNTRY & HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH & WE CAN TALK ABOUT THE CASEY ANTHONY CASE ALL WE WANT!!. I KNOW IT WON'T SOLVE ANYTHING BUT IT HELPS TO GET OUR ANGER & PAIN OUT BESIDES ISN'T THIS SITE FOR SUPPORT? A PLACE TO VENT?.

VanillaBlondie8

Asked by VanillaBlondie8 at 12:15 PM on Jul. 6, 2011 in Crazy for Credits

• OK!
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I agree!

Answer by older at 12:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I am in Puerto Rico News papers are in Spanish . I read all i could about the case so
    1. How did the girl died? 2. who did it? and did the girl drown in a pool? or where is the page to vent?
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 3:23 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• Glitter, the vent venue is all over this answer forum!

Answer by older at 3:46 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I do not know how she died or who is responsible if anyone for her death. I do feel that her mother was negligent in not reporting her missing or taking action earlier.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2011

• I just cant believe the outcome and she dont even getting in trouble for neglecting her daughter is just crazy
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2011