• In the Spotlight:

Is there anybody that has a good remedy to those UGLY shave bumps "around" the bikini zone?

Everytime I shave (which isn't often b/c of itchy bumps) the bumps appear and become itchy. They are not pretty to look at. Anybody have a good idea besides waxing?

just1moment

Asked by just1moment at 4:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2008 in Health

• yes its called Bikinie zone cream you can buy it at wal mart where they keep all the stuff for waxing. use it when you shave or you can by the one you put on after you shave also try a salt scrub in the area befor you shave you will get a closer shave and less irritation due to it.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2008

• try bikini zone. also, try to shave there everyday. i find the longer i go, the worse the itchiness is and the worse the bumps are. in the summer when i'm in a bathing suit a lot, then of course i shave everyday and there is no itchines or bumps. in the winter when i am in jeans all the time, i tend to let shaving that area go. that's when it's more itchy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Use nair instead of shaving. I can't shave that area at all or else I get terrible bumps. I use nair & it works great with no bumps.
    emf6874

Answer by emf6874 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• thank you for the tips!! can't wait to give them a try!!
    just1moment

Answer by just1moment at 11:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Yes my dear, it's called Coochy cream and I sell it!!!!! Check it out on Pure Romance's website. It was made specifically for that reason! It softens the hair at the follicle level so it comes off easily when you shave. Let me know if you want some! It also helps to shave WITH the grain of the hair, instead of against it like you do on your legs.
    ladiesnight

Answer by ladiesnight at 5:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008